2012. november 30., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors. Jingle bells - winner

Hello Ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my facebook fan page.
The wiiner of this week:

Minyu

Congrats, please send a mail here : tincidesigns@gmail.com

My new template pack - Cluster and colors: Jingle bells now available in my store at Pickleberrypop
I hope, you will like this:


Don't miss, 25 % off for a limited time!

Here are some wonderful inspiration pages by my talent Ct girls, and by fantastic PBP CT girls:
Alannabanana:
Angeleye: 
Anny-Libelle: 
Beaute: 
Chocochoco: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Dodiegonzales: 
EllenT: 

Filippok: 

Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
Millu: 
Moodyjudy: 
Motherbear: 

NMarti: 
Natascha: 
Stellamarie: 

Tanpopo: 
VanillaDesignz: 

Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése