2013. február 1., péntek

New releases and winner

Hello Ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

Judith

Congrats, please send a mail here :  tincidesigns@gmail.com

My new template pack - Cluster and colors: my Valentine - is available now in my store at Pickleberrypop.
25 % off for a limited time!
I hope you will like this:



And here is my Day by day 2013. - Week 5. template:



25 % off for a limited time!

Here are some gorgeous inspiration pages by my fantastic CT and by PBP Ct girls:
Angeleye: 
Anny-Libelle:
Beaute: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Dodiegonzales: 
EllenT: 
Filippok: 
Lilismother: 
Motherbear: 
NMarti: 
VanillaDesignz: 
Natascha: 
Stellamarie: 
Vanilladesignz:

Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése