2013. március 29., péntek

New releases March 29th and winner

Hello Ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

Zsanka

Congrats, please send a mail here:   tincidesigns@gmail.com

I have some new products in my store at Pickleberrypop, I hope, you will like these.

Cluster and colors: Rainy April Day



Day by day 2013. - Week 13.



Day by day 2013. - Week 1-12. Bundle pack:



Don't forget, all of my new products 25 % off for a limited time!

Here are wonderful inspiration pages by my CT girls, and by PBP CT girls:
Alannabanana:
Anny-Libelle: 
Angeleye: 

Beaute: 
Catgoddes:
Conny: 
Chocochoco: 
EllenT: 
DitaB: 
Dida1357: 
Filippok:
Lilismother: 
Millu: 
Laluna: 
Motherbear: 


NMarti: 
Stellamarie: 
Natascha: 
Tanpopo: 
Tomisa:

Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése