2013. június 14., péntek

Diagonal fantasy - Day by day 2013.- Week 24. - Winner

Hello Ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my Facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

schnoodlemom

Congrats, please send a mail here:   tincidesigns@gmail.com

I have new templates, I hope you will like these.

First here is Diagonal fantasy:



And Day by day 2013. - Week 24. template:



Don't miss, all of my new products 25 % off for a limited time!

Here are fabulous inspiration pages by my fantastic CT and by amazing PBP CT:
Alannabanana:
Angeleye: 
Beaute: 
Catgoddes: 
Chocochoco: 
Conny:
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Dukuu: 
EllenT: 
Emmyxlou: 
Filippok: 
Iowan: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother. 
MatinaL: 
Mia: 
Millu: 
Motherbear: 
Sonrisa: 
Stellamarie: 
Tanpopo: 

Happy scrapping and Hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése